ESI is now hiring an ESE Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL.
ESI is seeking a qualified applicant to fill an ESE Coordinator position who will be responsible for the educational leadership of students in a group or class in the school. The coordinator is expected to understand and demonstrate the use of the school’s curriculum, student instruction and assessment to maximize educational achievement for all students; work collaboratively to ensure a working and learning climate for all students that is safe, secure and respectful. Implementing strategies to reach the multiple intelligences of students through creative lessons is required.
- Valid Florida Teacher Certificate
- ESE Certificate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands central concepts, tools of inquiry, and structure of the discipline(s) taught and makes the subject matter meaningful to students.
- Develops a climate and culture of openness, fairness, mutual respect, support and inquiry.
- Engages every student in grade level appropriate learning experiences that promote performance.
- Listens and interacts effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and community members, respecting diverse perspectives.
- Demonstrates respect for students, colleagues, administrators, and parents.
- Models and reinforces self-discipline and responsibility.
- Works effectively with school colleagues, parents, and the community to support students’ learning and well-being.
- Provides professional leadership to establish a culture conducive to learning and student diversity, involves students in the development of a mission and goals that support the school’s goals and guide classroom decisions, and uses data for continual improvement.
- Develops and implements a strategic planning system including course, unit and lesson plans.
- Maintain a copy of daily plans in the classroom which will be made available to administration and or parents when requested.
- Provides opportunities for students to demonstrate appropriate progress toward graduation expectations: knowledgeable, lifelong learner; responsible individual; effective communicator; problem solver; collaborative team worker, and self-directed learner.
- Provides students and parents with timely data for improvement in student achievement.
- Uses formal and informal assessment strategies to determine whether students have achieved high standards and modifies instructional strategies as needed to maximize achievement.
- Understands how students learn and provides learning opportunities that support intellectual, social, and personal development of diverse learners.
- Establishes and maintains a safe and secure classroom environment.
ESI COMPANY SUMMARY:
ESI provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.