ESI Works is now hiring a Customer Service Representative in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Must be local to apply. This is a mandatory in office position.
The Customer Service Representative is the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. Under general supervision, the representative is responsible for handling high call volume of inbound and outbound calls accepting ownership for effectively solving customer inquiries and concerns timely and efficiently, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the timely processing of all new customer accounts, customer orders, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Understand the responsibility of service as the first point of contact for our customers.
- Identify customers’ need, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Demonstrate respect for our customers and fellow team members in every interaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Follow company protocols when needing to escalate calls to supervisor.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Responsible for accurately loading and maintaining customer information in Brightree.
- Keep accurate records of all customer conversations.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of ostomy products & services.
- Attend training to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Adheres to HIPAA guidelines.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must possess the ability to: interact professionally and ethically with patients, caregivers; handle multiple tasks simultaneously; provide clear, concise oral and written directives/communications; quickly assess situations and respond appropriately; handle special requests in a sensitive, professional manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year medical and or/call center experience.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal/written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, software and strong data entry skills.
- Manage call volume in a timely manner.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and mange time effectively.
Our industry is a highly regulated industry, and because of that and our commitment to providing the best in class products, services, and support, we require ALL employees to complete the following training programs prior to the marketing and promotion of our products, services, and support systems:
- Anti-Kick Back Training
- Fraud, Abuse, and Waste Training
- HIPAA Training
- Systems Training
To continue to be best in class within our industry, we require all employees to participate in ongoing education to maintain/increase their competency or in the event the team member changes responsibility within the company. We also require our specific licensed professionals, such as RN, CPA, to remain licensed in their specific field and maintain the standards according to the specific state licensure.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply directly, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.