ESI Works is now hiring a Director of People in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
We’ve got an incredible culture and the HR team is charged with keeping it going. The Director of People will set the tone and direction for the department, implementing and protecting HR strategic initiatives that increase organizational effectiveness, while protecting the company mission and core values. This person will obsess over improving and simplifying things and ensuring sustainability for rapid growth of the company into new territories.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Total Rewards, Compliance and Risk Mitigation, Talent Acquisition
- Succession planning
- Change Management
- Manage HR Budget
- Review HR practices to ensure consistency
- Measure and assess the impact of tools and resources introduced to the organization
- Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability
- Building and analyzing reports, presenting results to the executive team
- Provide necessary training on various platforms our employees use
- Employee Morale and Team Building
- The ambassador of our company Values
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership experience with proven ability to develop staff
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- A passion for innovating HR solutions and executing process improvement with strong project management skills
- 7+ years of experience in HR Management, specifically leading a team
- Master’s Degree in a related field or Advanced Certification in HR
- Awareness of Federal and Florida employment law
- Knowledge of Employment Law in other states, specifically California, Texas and Arizona
- Experience with Zenefits, JazzHR and/or ADP WorkForce Now
- We offer employees a financially stable and rewarding workplace. Our employees’ quality of life is important to us.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) company match up to 4% for retirement
- Company contribution of 60% of the employee’s Medical Insurance Premium
- Company provided life insurance and short/long term disability
- Supplemental, Dental & Vision Insurances available on a pre-tax basis
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Personal Finance Budgeting Program
- Discounts on rental cars and services from AT&T and Verizon
If you ask our team what they like most about our company, you’ll get a variety of answers. Many will say the promote-from-within culture and opportunities for advancement. Others may mention our complete training programs or stellar benefits offerings. But almost all will highlight the fellowship with friendly co-workers that sincerely enjoy being part of this team.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.