ESI Works is now hiring a Facility Manager in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The facility manager is a salaried, exempt position with a 12-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The facility manager will report to the school operations manager. The facility manager performs administrative and supervisory work in the operational and business area of the organization. This includes budget, financial management and reporting, purchasing, public relations, facilities, and all other non-academic operations of the organization. He or she works to maintain the integrity of the organization, ensure contractual and regulatory requirements are met, and that resources are managed effectively.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Building and Grounds
- Supervise school employees and custodial services firm completing custodial and maintenance tasks on campus.
- Processes, assigns, trains, and directs work of copy room volunteers.
- Oversees custodial work.
- Oversees maintenance work.
- Verifies completion of work orders in Facility Help Desk.
- Contacts security as necessary.
- Serves as daily contact for outside facility contractors.
- Assist in the development of budget recommendations for the school.
- Scrutinizes facility wear and tear and makes recommendations as to facility improvement (i.e., carpet replacement, exterior and interior paint, turf).
- Prepares and processes facility use agreement forms using established school procedures.
- Manage security access system.
- Manage key control program.
- Supervises student medication dispensation and injury reports.
School Readiness Program
- Conducts and reports on fire and tornado drills.
- Coordinates and reports on health and safety inspections.
- Coordinates and reports on fire inspections.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Three years broad, varied and increasingly responsible experience with budgeting, computer information systems, and organizational procedures.
- Charter school experience desirable.
- The minimum requirements for this job are as follows: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Management, or related discipline desired.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.