ESI Works is now hiring a Project Coordinator in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The project coordinator is a salaried, exempt position with a 12-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The project coordinator will report to the school operations manager. The project coordinator performs administrative work in the operational and business area of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
School Communication and Social Media
- Manage the school website event calendar and news updates.
- Coordinate and send the weekly school newsletter.
- Create and post routine social media posts and manage all social media outlets.
- Assist the teachers with managing field trip planning, registrations, and logistics.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute school events throughout the year, including but not limited to:
- Open house / meet the teacher
- Curriculum nights
- Parent information meetings
- Movie nights, talent shows, and other events, as desired at the principal’s request
- Hosted sporting events at the school
Program Management & Operational Logistics
- Manage and oversee logistics for morning and afternoon car line, including staff scheduling and placement
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee the following programs during the school year, including but not limited to:
- School picture program
- After school clubs
- Uniform assistance program (in conjunction with school counselor)
- Help plan, coordinate, and execute fundraising events throughout the year, including but not limited to:
- Annual golf tournament (Fall)
- Annual 5K and fun run (Winter)
- Annual gala (Spring)
- Monthly “give back” nights with local restaurants and organizations
- Box Tops for Education, Amazon Smile, and other ongoing fundraising opportunities
- Other events, as requested
- Recruit, onboard, train, and oversee school volunteers, including but not limited to:
- Weekly volunteers for teacher projects
- Daily cafeteria monitors
- Field trip chaperones
- To perform this job successfully an individual must have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Master’s degree in Public Administration or Business Administration or related preferred. Five (5) years related professional experience.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.