ESI Works is now hiring a Receptionist in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The receptionist is an hourly, non-exempt position with a 10-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The receptionist will report to the school operations manager. The receptionist performs administrative work in the operational area of the organization. This includes clerical support as necessary to ensure completion of required projects at the school site and to perform a variety of responsible data entry, typing and general clerical activities in support of an academic or administrative function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform receptionist duties
- Greet and assist students, faculty, staff, parents, and others; answer phones and refer telephone calls and visitors to appropriate personnel; answer routine questions according to established guidelines.
- Check voice mail messages of the phone calls placed before and after school hours.
- Take phone calls of parents calling their students in sick for the day and email list to the registrar.
- Make telephone calls as directed; take and relay messages.
- Welcome students, teacher staff, parents, and others in the front office; answer questions.
- Maintain and manage the notebook of student tardy, students sign in and out, school visitors, and education specialists.
- Receive phone calls and relay messages in a timely manner; transfer phone calls to appropriate persons.
- Fill out transportation change forms for students whose parents call to make a change to their normal pick up routine and deliver the forms to the student’s, teacher before the end of the day.
- Monitor security cameras throughout the school.
- Assist students with miscellaneous questions throughout the school day.
- Print visitor stickers for volunteers and school visitors.
- Verify identity of parents/guardians picking up car tags for car line pick up; print and laminate the car tags.
- Intercept packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and district inter-school mail and deliver to appropriate personnel.
- Miscellaneous work for teachers and principal such as doing research, laminating items, projects, and other paperwork.
- Student database
- Manage sign-in and sign-out sheet for students.
- Answers attendance questions.
- Process registration paperwork.
- Manage volunteer program
- Make phone calls to the parents inquiring about Level 2 volunteering and make phone calls to parents letting them know their Level 2 volunteer status has been cleared.
- Print Volunteer Fingerprint Authorization forms for Level 2 volunteering; log and track on Fingerprint Log sheet.
- Assist first-time volunteers with filling out the Volunteer Log Book and give directions to the correct volunteer location.
- Maintain list of Volunteer Clearances for volunteers.
- Coordinate parent tours with tour guide volunteers.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Three years broad, varied and increasingly responsible experience with computer information systems, and organizational procedures.
- Charter school experience desirable.
- The minimum requirements for this job are as follows: High school degree.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.