ESI Works is now hiring a Registrar in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The registrar is a salaried, exempt position with a 12-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The registrar will report to the school operations manager. The registrar performs administrative work in the operational area of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the database for the school.
- Make corrections to the edit reports for the school.
- Input daily attendance for all students.
- Maintain registrations for all new and returning students.
- Request for all cumulative for all new students and forward cumulative folders when student withdraws.
- File all forms into cumulative folders.
- Serves as the custodian of school office records.
- Manage the admissions and lottery process.
- Manage annual enrollment process.
- Manage registration status.
- Fulfill non-medical assistant duties as required, when backup support is needed.
- Performs all clerical functions related to enrolling and withdrawing students.
- Requests records and grades from other schools for current students’ files.
- Supervises the preparation of student enrollment and attendance report.
- Inputs student information into the school’s district’s student information systems.
- Creates the accounts and password for families.
- Collects, compiles and tracks TDAP information for incoming 7th grade students.
- Prepares school district reports for FTE, minutes, missing data, and survey edit reports.
- Responds to student records requests.
- Coordinates and schedules hearing and vision screening dates and times for Grades K-3 and sixth-grade students.
- Prepares necessary forms for record keeping.
- Sends records CUMs, report cards and FSA scores to the school district and future schools.
- Oversees the filing and paperwork maintained in the CUMs.
- Receives CUMs from other schools.
- Make necessary student data corrections for FLDOE.
- Follow up with parents that do not complete the “Intent to Return” paperwork for existing students.
- Disposition of student’s permanent records report for the school district.
- Enter student referrals into the school district’s student information system.
- Update students retained/promotion information in the school district’ student information system.
- Supervises the maintenance of student records, including assessment results, test scores, discipline citations, medical reports and records, and other documents.
- Enter faculty training, absence, and termination information into the school district’s computer systems.
- Update FTE minutes in the district’s student information system.
- Work with school personnel to maintain integrity and accuracy of student records, including maintenance and tracking of attendance and retention.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Two to five years related experience and/or training.
- High school diploma.
- Charter school experience desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.