ESI Works is now hiring a Technology Services Manager in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The technology services manager is a salaried, exempt position with a 12-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The technology services manager will report to the President & CEO. The technology services manager performs administrative and supervisory work in the technology area of the organization. This includes budget, financial management and reporting, and purchasing. He or she works to maintain the integrity of the organization, ensure contractual and regulatory requirements are met, and that technology resources are managed effectively.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Help Desk Coordinator at each school.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.).
- Authorizes permissions and individual access to technology applications or services for the purpose of ensuring proper access to technology systems by staff, students, parents and others consistent with academy operating guidelines and regulations.
- Communicates technology related activities in a timely manner to all stakeholders.
- Directs the installation of technology systems and tools (e.g. hardware, software, systems, wiring, specialized applications and tools) for the purpose of ensuring the safe, timely and efficient installation of technology equipment and services.
- Maintains technology equipment and systems (e.g. servers, telephone systems, intercoms, alarms, surveillance cameras, software applications, network) for the purpose of ensuring that systems are functioning properly and effectively in support of academy administrative and educational operations.
- Manages procurement, inventory and surplus of technology equipment, systems and related services for the purpose of ensuring that all technology purchases for goods and/or services are consistent with the academy’s technology objectives, and that equipment is properly inventoried or disposed consistent with local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitors technology budget and expenditures for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate and expenses are within budget limits and that fiscal practices and Board policies are followed.
- Oversees functioning of the technology operations of the academies for the purpose of ensuring an effective, efficient and safe environment, where technology equipment and applications are utilized appropriately and efficiently to support routine administrative and educational functions of the academy.
- Prepares a wide variety of documents, reports and materials (e.g. reports, policy and procedure documents, emails, memos, correspondence, budget, specifications, plans and drawings, analysis and test results, and cost estimates) for the purpose of providing necessary information to support academy operations, including reporting internally and externally to the state or federal agencies, and other entities as required by academy, state and/or federal regulations.
- Researches outside funding opportunities and grants for the purpose of providing additional funding to enhance technology within the academy.
- Supports the implementation of operational and educational technology initiatives (e.g. new systems, educational programs, hardware) for the purpose of assisting with delivery and implementation of initiatives, providing support and assistance to others, providing oversight of projects and/or training and providing information to others to ensure successful implementation.
- Tests technology applications, tools and programs for the purpose of assessing proposed products, programs or tools to provide feedback for the administrative decision processes, to ensure appropriate acquisition of educational and operational technology solutions and to assist others with these functions.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must have knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Three years broad, varied and increasingly responsible experience with budgeting, computer information systems, and organizational procedures.
- Charter school experience desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.