ESI Works is now hiring an Administrative Assistant in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
The administrative assistant is an hourly, non-exempt position with a 12-month work schedule. Salary will be set annually on a performance-based schedule. The administrative assistant will report to the principal. The administrative assistant performs administrative work in the operational area of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties as assigned by the principal.
- Complies with the Code of Ethics and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations.
- Articulates and facilitates the implementation of the mission and values of the school.
- Safeguards confidentiality of privileged information.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and complete records and reports as required by law, state directives, school policy and administrative regulations.
- Shares the responsibility for the supervision and care of school inventory, proper and safe use of facilities, equipment and supplies, and reports safety hazards promptly.
- Maintains professional relationships and works cooperatively with employees, the community and other professionals.
- Maintains professional competence through individual and staff training, in-service educational activities and self-selected professional growth activities.
- Attends and/or conducts staff meetings and participates on committees within area of responsibility.
- Performs other tasks related to area of responsibilities as requested or assigned by an immediate supervisor, including facilitation of school lunch program, DIBELS testing, car line, and non medical assistance.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills with diverse populations in-person and on the telephone.
- Knowledge of community, computer system, financial and legal requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects and coordinate the work of others.
- Knowledge of school policies on immunization, medication, first aid, emergencies and child abuse/neglect.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.