ESI Works is now hiring Elementary Teachers in Jacksonville, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
This position is for an inaugural Classical Charter School.
The teacher assists the student in discovering their academic potential and supports the student through the process of building positive self-image through academic success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer a program that meets the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of both the individual and the group.
- Interact with the children and to encourage their involvement in activities.
- Prepare a safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing and permits the child to grow and to explore.
- Plan weekly lessons based on a curriculum outline.
- Establish and maintain good communications with parents through parent conferences twice a year and on an informal basis.
- Observe, record and report significant individual and group behavior.
- Use appropriate discipline and to train staff so that the discipline is consistent.
- Maintain all records and files.
- Keep personnel informed of program goals and developments both with children, parents and administration.
- Attend monthly personnel meetings.
- Advise administration of needed equipment and supplies, on the appropriate requisition form.
- Clean and maintain classroom and equipment.
- Be sufficiently prepared for indoor activities on rainy days (i.e., NO TV).
- A degree in Education or a related field.
- Possess or apply for a Florida Teaching Certificate.
- Ability to supervise aides and other personnel.
- Demonstrated judgment to handle crisis situations and to use supervision constructively.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.