On behalf of Naples Classical Academy, ESI Works is now hiring Substitute Teachers in Naples, FL.
ESI Works provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI Works has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI Works is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the principal upon arrival at the school building.
- Reviews with the principal all plans and schedules to be followed during the teaching day.
- Maintains the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned.
- Teaches the lessons prepared by the absent teacher.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class.
- Strong moral character.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.