ESI Works is now hiring a VP of Business Development & Marketing in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
We are hiring a VP of Business Development (VPBD) to join our leadership team. This position reports directly to the CEO and provides leadership for the Marketing and Sales Departments. Fundamentally, the VPBD is responsible for increasing revenue through generating leads and landing sales while upholding the company’s reputation and core values.
The VPBD provides leadership in key areas that drive sales growth: lead generation, which is primarily through channel partnerships (i.e., referral source development); inside sales and outside sales effectiveness; and expansion into new territories.
A person who succeeds in this role has mastered the principles of marketing and sales and can apply these principles to the channel partnership offering and the sales process. Although channel partnerships are the most significant part of this role, consumer marketing, branding and reputation management will also be managed by the VPBD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve revenue goals through lead generation and sales
- Make sure RR branding is hot and consistent
- Lead the Director of Sales and Marketing Manager
- Own the channel partnership offering and consumer sales process
- Oversee corporate partnerships
- Travel may be necessary up to 20%
- 5+ years experience leading marketing or sales teams with proven results, preferably in service industry
- Strong leadership skills with track record of developing other leaders
- B2B sales and relationship building experience
- Ability to communicate at a high-level (excellent writing and speaking skills)
- Self-starter who is internally driven and compelled to achieve goals, including executing with excellence and upholding company values
- Clear understanding of the buying process and ability to spot weaknesses and improve current process
- Understanding of branding principles, marketing positioning and USP
- Digital and consumer marketing experience a plus
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.