ESI is now hiring a Before and After Care Program Counselor in Stuart, FL.
The Before and/or After School Program Counselor assists the Program Coordinator in facilitating recreational, educational, and/or enrichment activities prior to or after the school day. This is an hourly, part-time position with available shifts 6:30-7:30am and 2-6pm, Monday through Friday. You will have a set schedule that will be determined based on your availability and desired shifts.
- 18+ years old
- Ability to pass a background check (paid for by the school).
- Desire to work with children.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Personable, reliable, dedicated, enthusiastic, patient, and caring.
- Ability to be flexible and responsible.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the facilitation of activities.
- Ensure the safety and security of children enrolled.
- Follow designated schedule and curriculum plan for each day.
- Assist with homework completion.
- Monitor children during the program, helping with facilitation, transitions, snacks, and activity supervision.
- Advise the program coordinator as to what supplies, materials, and other forms of support are needed for activities.
- Assist with the planning and facilitation of special projects and events.
- Comply with all required policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate, uphold, and promote in daily interactions a commitment to the school’s mission and vision, and the moral character and civic virtue the school embodies.
ESI COMPANY SUMMARY:
ESI provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.