ESI is now hiring a Dean of Campus in the Kingwood, Texas area.
This school presents an exceptional professional opportunity to a dynamic, experienced educational leader committed to independent school education grounded in biblical principles and faith. Candidates must possess a collaborative and creative growth mindset. Participating in professional development opportunities throughout the year, networking with like-minded peers outside of the school, and focusing on accomplishing goals is a must. Through the generosity of the community, monetary support is given for participation in applicable professional development opportunities around the country.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution; a Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Have prior experience in Christian education; experience in classical and/or University-Model® schools preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a commitment to cultivating and promoting a model of academic and cultural discipleship centering on the home.
- Lead the development and daily delivery of academic and co-curricular programs of excellence to ensure students achieve the best possible learning outcomes.
- Manage curriculum compliance to meet external requirements and promote best practices.
- Ensure a Christian perspective to all aspects of programming and school environments.
- Coordinate and oversee essential functions of daily school operations, such as scheduling, lunch, recess, supervising children, attending to minor or emergency medical needs, etc.
- Lead campus community relation activities and communication, including campus promotion for enrollment growth.
- Assist with planning and recruiting qualified specialist staff, tutors and coaches.
- Build a team approach and induct all new staff to campus.
- Create a professional environment to support growth, success and opportunity for staff.
- Observe teachers and provide regular feedback on classroom classical instruction strategies such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, integration, chants, songs, poems, etc.
- Represent campus needs or concerns to the Head of University-Model School.
- Network with other schools, community groups, professional organizations, sporting bodies, associations, etc. to provide unique opportunities for excellence and learning.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to students.
- Have the heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- Be a dedicated and loyal team member supporting all school activities and school-wide initiatives.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to be flexible and shift gears quickly based on situations or changing priorities.
- Show strong leadership skills (i.e.; provide a clear vision of the function, build trust, provide motivation to team members, hold self and others accountable, and give feedback) that guide actions and support others in the achievement of goals.
ESI provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.