ESI is now hiring a Lead Teacher in Hobe Sound, FL.
ESI is seeking multiple highly qualified individuals for Lead Teacher positions with our partner school in Hobe Sound, FL. To be considered for these openings, candidates must have their DCF 45 childcare training credential, and should be interested in joining a well- established Early Learning Center. This position includes competitive pay, paid time off and a positive, fun work environment. If you are looking to make a difference, this is the place for you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- DCF 45 childcare training credential
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive academic coaching, plan, develop and implement lesson plans according to Florida standards and curriculum.
- Use active supervision to establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment.
- Work closely with others with a supportive attitude and open-mind.
- Support the social and emotional development of children. This includes professional development and Conscious Discipline coaching and training.
ESI COMPANY SUMMARY:
ESI provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.