ESI is now hiring an Upper School Humanities Teacher in Valencia, CA.
ESI is recruiting for a full-time Upper School (7th-12th) Humanities Teacher for our partner school. Qualified candidates will be models in their lives and abilities of what they teach. They will demonstrate a commitment to improving their craft as a teacher, and to stewarding our school’s culture and academic program.
- The employee is a Christian with an authentic and a mature personal relationship with Jesus Christ in both their professional and personal life with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
- Qualified candidates will possess a servant’s heart, support our School’s Mission and possess the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a tactful and professional manner, while exercising confidentiality, good judgment and discernment.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a field of the Humanities.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with classical pedagogy and Christian worldview integration.
- A strong commitment to the emphasis and philosophy of the school
- Positive support of the school’s policies and practices
- Service oriented and able to interface with many people
- Truthful, positive, and purposeful when communicating with others
- Flexible and adaptable in dealing with new, different or changing requirements
- Multitasking in an environment with many distractions is a must
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
The Mission of the School is to offer a challenging education grounded in the Christian faith and the Classical tradition to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage.
ESI COMPANY SUMMARY:
ESI provides comprehensive human resource services for its partner schools. This includes recruiting, staffing, screening, on boarding, payroll and benefits administration. Founded in 2015, ESI has carefully crafted our company culture and reputation based on a deep understanding that staffing is first and foremost about people. We understand the right placement in the right job changes lives. ESI is committed to providing simplified employment solutions through our superior work ethic and industry experience. It is our mission to treat every person we encounter with wholehearted integrity and dedication.
All applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 888.246.6066 for more information. Thank you for your interest in this position.